CDX Light Vehicle Textbook
Built in collaboration with Australian and New Zealand subject automotive experts from both industry and education, Fundamentals of Automotive Technology is the centerpiece of the CDX automotive curricula.
Each text includes:
- Alignment to AUR training standards and localised content and terminology
- Current, comprehensive content delivered in an easy-to-understand manner
- Case studies, review questions, and many other chapter features
- A wealth of photographs, illustrations, and skill drills that show how to perform important tasks
- To view the CDX Knowledge units and more info click here
Also Available: An accompanying Student Workbook containing exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Fundamentals of Automotive Technology and the classroom. The Student Workbook is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises in each chapter, including skill drill activities, labeling activities, knowledge check questions, and more.